C and D

C and D

Friday, May 31, 2013

For Pop Pop

I went to Wake and love/loved it so so so much. I don't think there's a better school on earth.

Paul worked at Duke and sort of (very much so) idolizes everyone/everything about the place. (bleh)

My parents and two of my brothers went/are going to Carolina but more than anyone, my dad, bleeds Carolina blue.

Little Carrig James is living up to his Pop Pop's legacy and is quite the little Carolina baby. As much as I love Wake and as much as Paul loves Duke, the kid just looks like he belongs in Chapel HIll. I think its his eyes......they are the perfect match to all of his shirts :) That, or his long shaggy hair. Either way, I want to document just in case we do have a little Tarheel on our hands and we can break these out before he ventures up there for college :)