C and D

C and D

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Brookgreen

We have been a couple times to Brookgreen Gardens this Spring and as always, its such a good time. Its so beautiful and just perfect for the kids to run around and look at the animals and then go play in the  trees and flowers etc etc etc. There's this yummy little restaurant right among these gorgeous huge azaleas and every time we go the kids just play and play in them and I get the best pictures. Moments I am so glad to have captured.....

I love these two together. They are just so sweet and happy and innocent and just the cutest. love love love loveeeeeeeee..........









Guys! Wait up!!!






Carrig loves to kiss. Everyone but mommy or daddy. 




A few weeks ago we got to take my mom and it was so fun because she had never been, only heard me talk about it 832 times. She LOVED it. I loved watching her take it all in, its so her type of place and I'm glad we got to take it all in with her. Always a good time at the Brookgreen!