C and D

C and D

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Officially an old lady mom

This is what I get excited about these days:




We bought into our first CSA this year and I'm seriously ridiculously pumped about it. We woke up Friday morning and this was what was outside of our door!

Kale, spinach, green onions, purple eggplants, a beet with its greens and strawberries! (We bought a fruit share and a veggie share)

Sugarfoot Farms is an organic farm in Conway and they are awesomeeeeeeee!!! Oh my gosh we have almost eaten all of this and it's only Tuesday so pretty pumped for Friday to come again.

Ever since we moved here I have been craving the Boulder farmers market and all it's awesome organic fresh food and there is just nothing like that here so I'm so so so sooo happy we found this farm and CSA and are now a part of it. With Declan's allergies I have become so annoyingly vigilant about what we all eat and u can't get better than this.

Old lady. It's official.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone