C and D

C and D

Thursday, February 23, 2012

iPhone conglomeration

Decky loves our neighbor, Ashley "ashhhh" and the other night he was asking for her so we went out and waited for her to get home from school. And she let him ride in her sweet caddy. Actually Declan was a chicken shiz and only sat in it when she was NOT driving. Scaredy cat.


Date night with the hubs. 39.5 weeks. Isn't Paul such a lucky man with this sexy beast?????


Another view. I got an email from a friend and (after seeing a recent picture of the belly) she said "I'm really sorry for your vagina" and it made me laugh so unbelievably hard....I'm sorry too



Knocking that smoothie back like a champ


Smoothie stache:


And for any of you parents out there this is an awesome way to get your kid who is going thru a no veggie stage, his veggies :) I put a crap ton of spinach in a blender with half a banana, strawberries, frozen blueberries, some flax seed, OJ and a little honey and clearly, he loves.

View from nana and pops room!



Decky and pop hanging after dinner



Trying on Nana's glasses :)



The end.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone