C and D

C and D

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm the chef and you're the oven....

Says Paul Hogan.

I don't even know how to respond to him...... He worked out with the mens team one day this week and literally ever since then has been complaining about how unbelievable sore he is - "you just have no idea..."

Yea - I have no idea.

So we were talking today and I was making fun of him for being such a softie and he's like "oh what, like YOU'RE sore???" . He proceeds to tell me that he is currently breaking down muscle to which I responded that awesome, I'm building a human. Sooo then he tells me that no way, im just cooking the baby. He did all the hard work. "im the chef, you are just the oven" "I did all the work, I made him and then just put him in the oven to cook" "what's so hard about that???"

Awesome. Awesome awesome awesome. Loooooove him ;)

Men just don't understand.........


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone