C and D

C and D

Saturday, February 25, 2012


And here I sit. 2:53am and I've been up for about an hour. Can't sleep - too much running thru my mind :(

On Wednesday at my appt we decided to go ahead with an induction on Monday but to check everything on Friday and have one last talk about it all (because he knew how nervous I was about another induction) so today when I went in everything was good, I'm about 2.5cm dilated and thinned out so he said "alrighty well do ya think????" and of course I'm a wreck and thinking ahhhh I don't know!!!!! Do I wait and see if I can do this naturally? Or do I just bite the bullet and call it good. We have had a good 40 weeks so maybe its just time. He isn't gonna let me go past Wednesday anyways so it's very possible that I could wait and have to be induced anyhow. My body just likes to hold onto babies.....

So I talked to Paul and we decided to induce Monday for a variety of reasons so I wrap my head around it totally but then last night get an email from my dr saying "well I will have to call u tomorrow after I talk to the nurse manager, there might not be enough spots open Monday" - what??????????

So hear I sit, super uncomfortable and my mind racing at 3am. I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be awesome.... A super tired mommy and a rambunctious 2 yr old. Oy vay.....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone