C and D

C and D

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Holy sjebxbekxbefskwieidb

We are back folks. Declan's fits I mean. Holy mackerel. He has had a killer past few days........ Since Christmas he has been soooo much better and while I was nervous to really think he was for real for real changing, I thought he might be. And just in time for the baby which was really exciting because he seemed to be becoming more independent, playing by himself, taking "no" like a champ and not throwing himself on the ground. But we digress.............

I just had a ten minute standoff with him while he screamed in his room and I held the door handle so he couldn't come out. And he was crying so hard he sounded a couple times like he was gonna vom. All because he wouldn't let me eat my lunch - he HAD to watch Elmo. A few weeks ago he would have patiently waited, but not so anymore :( oh my...... My blood pressure is thru the roof just worrying about how on earth I'm going to handle this when a baby come because I know it will be ten times worse as he will be wanting my attention that much more.

I'm literally frightened right now :(

Holy balls.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone