C and D

C and D

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

38 weeker!





And nothing new today at the doc. No dilating, no effacing, no nothin'. Thanks, guy :) we will see the dr in another week and discuss possible induction. I'm fighting him and he knows it so we will see what shakes down. He is the professional, I realize and if this kid is indeed too big or he just refuses to come on his own like Declan than we can talk but I just don't want to do anything early. Ugh. So we will see....

In other news, for any of you pregos out there with sciatica this is your BFF:




Cute, right???

So I've had some horrible nerve pain since about 23 weeks or so and it was on my left side but it has since gone to the right and it's horrific. This though seems to help a little. It lifts up the child just enough off my ass that I can walk. I don't sleep with it though which maybe I should because when those middle of the night pee sessions come and I'm groggy and step out of bed....the pain....ohhh the pain. It's crippling. This is something I look forward to being rid of :) but until then, me and my girdle spend lottttssss of time together during the day....Paul's pretty jealous.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone