C and D

C and D

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I found this amusing....

I get weekly updates from BabyCenter and its basically the online version of "what to expect when you're expecting" kind of thing - tells me about my baby in his current state, gives some advice etc etc etc.

This week (week 39), the activity is as follows:
Kick back and relax. Rent some movies, read a novel, curl up with a stack of magazines or a new CD, sleep in or grab catnaps when you can.You're in the final stretch and you deserve some downtime! If you're go-go-go right up until delivery you'll be depleted by the time your baby arrives, says clinical psychologist Diane Sanford.


Yea.....ok......clearly this is not written for someone with a toddler running rampant. But oh my word I can dream..................................