C and D

C and D

Friday, November 30, 2012

Talk about different lives....

We have a Hunt family group text which I absolutely love. We talk on it almost daily just sending random thoughts or pics or videos or whatever. Modern technology rules that way.

My brother, Davis, is awesome at keeping in touch. He always sends pics and asks how everyone is doing etc etc etc. some nights we get special pictures like so:



Apparently that is sea urchin that he is eating for dinner. Do not ask me why. We had chic fil a.



These were pics he sent us on thanksgiving from new york. I sent him one of my Black Friday (late Thursday night) shopping trip to Wal Mart in myrtle beach.

In any case, it just cracks me up how different our lives are. He is a single dude, working at PricewaterhouseCoopers as a CPA in New York City, lives in Murray Hill in manhattan, eats out three meals a day at exotic restaurants and wears hipster glasses.

I'm a stay at home mom, I live in South Carolina, I eat cereal and turkey sandwiches and wear sweatpants. Daily.

Our lives are kind of polar opposites. There are days (many) where I would love to escape to New York and pretend to be cool for a minute. There are not as many days I imagine that he would like to switch with me and do diaper duty.... Ha! But that's ok. This is where we are in our lives and as much as I joke, I would it change it for anything. And definitely not for a sea urchin dinner!

Love you, D! ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone