C and D

C and D

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Why I love where we live...

Monday was beautiful, low 70's so we headed to the beach:





 The sand consumption was enormous. The diaper following was horrendous

By far my favorite picture. When ya gotta go ya gotta go............




Declan would have stayed all day if I had let him. All Carrig wanted to do was hold my hands and walk into the water...............for an hour. my back still hurts.

Then Tuesday it was a little cooler (still really nice), Paul had raked up big piles of leaves, so what does your two year old boy want to do once daddy has worked hard raking? Jump in and ruin them!

The wind up:

In air. Most of my pics are blurry these days of this kid....





And my favorite of the day:
Love him.

One day at the beach, the next day jumping in big piles of leaves as if it really is Fall around here. Can't beat it.