C and D

C and D

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Declan's class party!

Was a total success. It was so fun to be able to see him in his element and meet some of his buddies! He is always always always talking about "jake" so I finally got to meet this man. And he is a mess. Go figure :) a good mess!!
The kids loved the "turkey" (shocker) and the little headbands we all made went over like gangbusters. I was nervous about how two yr olds would sit and do a craft but the teachers have a system down and it worked perfectly. They know what they are doing, I tell ya what.




Declan and jake siting on the "purple rainbow"


Blake! We love him!



Dancing/jumping/singing





Declan and Sofia. Hear about her a loootttt and she was so sweet. And full on carried on a conversation. That was new for me.


This pic just makes me laugh.....


I loved it and had such a blast. Thankful that we were able to get involved and super thankful that Declan is surrounded by such a cool group of people at school. Couldn't ask for anything more!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone