C and D

C and D

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Friday and on....

Our assistant coach from Wake, Suddesy, was with her family at Ocean Isle which is only about an hour away from us so Friday, Tracy, Declan and I took off for the beach! She has two kids, Roscoe and EJ (Ella Jean, obsessed with that name ps........obsessed......) who are insanely cute and awesome little kids. Rossi is the perfect age for Declan - he loves kids that are older than him, but not as old as mommy or daddy. Cause we are not nearly as cool.............
We had such a fun time playing on the beach and then pillow fighting it up inside. That's Declan's game right there - wrestling and pillow fighting with an older boy who can handle his intensity. He was in heaven. Talk about not wanting to leave....















Schmoops and ej! Suddesys husband is one of THE coolest dudes I've ever met. Serious. He has let me call him schmoops since 2001 when a couple of my friends and i caught him picking up Suddes for a lunch date........trying to be real sneaky. We were onto his game from day 1........









Lifelong friends......


On our way home Paul had us pick up some items for "Fried Food Friday" - holy crap. We fried hushpuppies (delightful), pickles, raviolies, Oreos, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.......I mean it was discusting. But so good. I look a good 5 months pregnant right now, thanks a lot, Paul........



Tracy left on Saturday morning and so it was just us the rest of the weekend. We took walks, went to the playground, watched movies and just layed super super low. It was relaxing and so what I think we all needed. Sunday night came and I felt like crying because I didn't want it to be over. I love when Paul is home and able to really be here. Like BE HERE. Not worrying or thinking about work. It was wonderful...........









More walks. Declan still loves to be up in the backpack. Win win cause its a killer workout with that kid on your back.