C and D

C and D

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Super random iPhone dump

I no longer am able to take pics on my camera because of some super bogus storage overload according to Apple so I have to get these pics off and deleted! Here goes nothing.

In case we forget his name:



Nothing says little boy like a pink monkey






We were live statting one of daddy's away games and this is what happened when I told Declan that Kacey (one of his girlfriends) scored :) yay!!!!



Obsessed with the bath



Chuuuuubbbyyyyy



Standard blurry pic of my little pistol









Keeps him busy for hours. I really think he's a future engineer



Laaiiiidback



Tired buddy on the way back from a morning at the beach with the cousins!



Elmo on Elmo on Elmo while teeth brushing.


Night night.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone