C and D

C and D

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

More cousin time!

We really had an awesome week with aunt nancy, uncle scotty, TJ and Matthew.....we are all really missing them this week and looking forward to our next vacation together. I love my sister in law so much and feel ridiculously lucky because she loves my boys so much and is sooo good with them. It's certainly crazy when these four boys get together but it's so fun and such good family time. Love y'all mucho mucho mucho. Come back soon!!!

The two truck boys. Weird how similar they are....



TJ getting in on the community applesauce



What it would be like if aunt nancy had a baby!!!!!!! Hahaha dying the twins attacked her everytime she held c! Protective over mommy!!!



The three best friends that anyone could have......


TJ being sweet


TJ being reaaaallllly sweet. :) he really was, carrig was kind of being a pansy....



I'm bummed I didn't get any other good pics but maybe in 6 years..........

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhoneo