C and D

C and D

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cousins!

Nancy, Scott and the boys are up here for the week and we have gotten to see them a couple times and it's been awesome. Last night, for some reason unbeknownst to all the adults, we thought we would try a restaurant with four kids under 2.5.
I have no pictures from that little adventure. Odd.
I do however have some cute pics from the playground we went to afterwards!




























We love our cousins!!! Declan asks about them seriously every other second. Not annoying at all.
Seriously not annoying though and actually very cute was the other night they were over for dinner and I was putting decky down for bed and I was about to leave and he said "dear God??" - his way of reminding me that we needed to pray still! So I layed down and we held hands and he said "dear god, thank you for TJ and Matthew....."
It was perfect. Love that monkey.....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone