C and D

C and D

Saturday, September 29, 2012

"mommy stop! Stop mommy"

Said my beautifully innocent little two yr old as he watched his mom sob into his dads shoulders...he had no idea what was going on, just knew he did not like watching his mommy cry.




Today was one of the scarier days of my life and while my eyes burn like the dickens from crying so hard and all I really want to do is sleep I know I can't and probably won't. I have so many thoughts running thru my head but the one that I want to get out there for 1) Declan to read later in his life and 2) a way to remind myself of the TRUTH and that is that I am beyond thankful that the Lord made Declan as feisty as he is. He's my little fighter. There are no two ways about it. He's stubborn as hell and will fight you to the end but I'm forever grateful he is like that because he will beat this latest obstacle he's been given. The kid can't catch a break but he doesn't care. He will keep running and jumping and FIGHTING like he was made to do.
I love you, Declan. You are the most precious little two year old on earth and you mean everything to me. Everything. Forever.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone