C and D

C and D

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Stud!

So buddy weighs close to 30lbs......... Nancy has a baby scale at her house so when we were visiting we put Declan on there and he was 28lbs 15oz or something like that! Good Lord have mercy.............

I think back to when he was first born and we had all those issues with him eating, gaining enough weight etc. A year later and I have an almost 30lb, 15 month old! Veteran parents always say one thing when they hear me worrying or concerned about declans development - "don't worry, it will all work out in due time" and it looks like it has. I was literally ill for the first month of his life because he was such a nightmare, so miserable and really really reallllllly difficult to feed but it has, clearly, worked out :)

He is so studly I can't help myself!



LOVE him from behind. He is built like a hoss!





YouTube Video



- Posted on the run using BlogPress from my iPhone - because chasing a toddler all day does not leave time to sit on a computer and blog!