C and D

C and D

Friday, May 6, 2011

MAC GRAD!

Almost there.....so we got back Monday night from our time in Atlanta..........Tuesday after work I drove up to Chapel Hill to see my brother graduate from the MAC program at UNC!!!! We joke, but he really might be the only one of us kids to get a master's degree so Kenan and I both drove up, along with our parents, to be there and support him as he graduated. Poor Graham had to finish up his AP tests in Charlotte - we missed you Boo!

I got up there around 8pm, changed really quickly and headed to dinner with the fam - where we had one of the best nights I can remember together. Again - sorry you couldn't be there, Grammy! We were at the restaurant just laughing and drinking until about 11:30pm when we decided to head back to the hotel - but oh no - big Ginny wasn't done! She wanted to hit the bars! My mother!!!!! So we went out again along with the rest of the student body of UNC who had just finished their exams. Good choice, mom ;)

Thanks, Davis, for graduating and giving us a good excuse to get together and enjoy each other! LOVE YOU AND SO PROUD OF YOU! Welcome to the real world :)