C and D

C and D

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bald Head Island!

Decky and I came out here on Saturday to spend time with my parents and younger brother and we have had an awesome time. I'll blog much later with pics once we are home and I have my computer but here was the ride over on the ferry:



YouTube Video

Bald head is pretty cool because there are no cars..... You park in southport and take a ferry over to the island - where there are only golf carts! It's a total oasis - if u want to relax, come here. In any case - Declan was a full on wild man on this ferry. I was half so proud of him because he was really brave and loving every second of the wind in his hair and fast boat/half super embarrassed because he ran from one end of the ferry to the other the.whole.time. I'm talking full on wild man. Everyone just kept looking at me and laughing like "thank heavens it's you and not me lady" it was great ;) but truth be told I love how much energy and how totally fearless he is......



Waiting for the ferry. Apple was necessary to hold him over. We got there at 4:55 - missed the 5pm ferry so had to SIT for an hour for the next ferry. Food was crucial.

Ok now off to the beach!


- Posted on the run using BlogPress from my iPhone - because chasing a toddler all day does not leave time to sit on a computer and blog!

Location:Federal Rd,Bald Head Island,United States