C and D

C and D

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Slinky slinky

I had to go to the post office today to mail off a package and had the buddy with me! Obviously with him my hands are full so when I was writing out the address the lady asked if she could hold Declan :) oh she held him! And took him to the back to see all the other ladies and while they were back there I heard Declan say "ba" and what did he come back with? A ball! And a slinky :) they were gone for 10 minutes - more than enough time for me to write the address out. She was in love! It was extremely nice of her to do that though and decky made yet another gf......

Trying to figure out how to work this thing:

YouTube Video


YouTube Video



- Posted on the run using BlogPress from my iPhone - because chasing a toddler all day does not leave time to sit on a computer and blog!