C and D

C and D

Friday, May 6, 2011

Precious little angels.

So we got back from Charlotte, had a day to do laundry, then packed up and headed to Georgia to see Nancy, Scott and our sweet little nephews! I couldn't wait - literally. I wanted to be down there when the babies were born, or lets be real, I wanted to be down there for the last 2 months :) but Paul who is able to think rationally and is a little less excitable, made the executive decision to give Nancy some time to recoup, and give the new family a *little* time to settle in before we bombarded them :) Either way, we raced down to Georgia, got in around midnight and we were up the next morning heading to their house by 9 to see the babies!

They are perfect. Truly, 100%, absolutely perfect. And healthy. And beautiful. And calm. And happy. And very very very lovable. I could snuggle with them all day long. Paul told me one night to stop being such a baby hog but I just couldn't help myself........Nancy and Scott did GOOOOOOOD :) It is something that I know Nancy's been dreaming about for her whole life, and now that they are here, she's just so unbelievably content that it has totally rubbed off on her boys because they are as calm and cool as could be. I think I heard TJ whimper once the entire time. Not even a cry.

Either way though, it was just a wonderful visit, I loved every second we got to spend with the new fam and I wish more than life that we were closer than 7 hours away (with Declan riding in your car its a cool 7 - probably easier sans crazy child)..................but my guess is the road to Atlanta will become a very familiar one for us :)

I will let Nancy be the updater on how the babies are doing but here are some of the pics from our trip!


AH!!!!!! Sweetness.



ummm Aunt Nancy.............we used to be besties - why are you holding that kid now?!??!?!

Someone needed attention so he started performing.....up and down........



Nan and I were going for a walk......Decky wanted in.

Double stroller baby!


Proud dad!

Proud uncle!

I got my eyes on you, girl.....

LOVE this one. Paul is so proud and so happy for Nancy and her boys.........very very cool pic.

Mom and Nana! With the boys.....so sweet

Nana - you too?!?!?!? What is with these kids?

Buddy got some play time with just his Nana one morning at the park - phew! He was starting to get worried ;)

Kisses. Wish that darn chain wasn't in the way!!!! This woulda been a framer!

Declan's new favorite activity - take a spray bottle, fill with water, and spritz in his face over and over and over...........loves it. 

Double fisting the pretzels. Piggy.

Matching outfits for the boys! How good does Nancy look? Insane........after giving birth to almost 15lbs of baby. Again, my hero.