C and D

C and D

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Eve!

Was freaking awesome. Besides the fact that Im pretty sure I had the flu and thought I might not make it......other than that it was wonderful. And so magical. And full of so much excitement.


Declan made some reindeer food so he and Paul sprinkled it all over the backyard.



Declan made some delicious cookies for Santa. He enjoyed them very much :)





All the boys took a bath together (Paul please do not murder me for this...you guys are the cutest people on earth....)



And sometime close to midnight, Santa came!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure why he felt it necessary to walk on the carpet with his snowy shoes but ill forgive him this time....

Will try to blog about Christmas tomorrow. It was a big one!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone