C and D

C and D

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A nice rainy Sunday

Little buddy had his first morning playing in the rain - and boy did he play! He was FURIOUS with me when I finally brought him in. Screaming and shivering - at the same time :)

He had a great time though - I was just waiting for this day..........................every morning we have to go outside (I've mentioned this a time or two on here :) ) in order to let buddy run out some of his energy so despite the fact that it was 50 degrees, pouring rain, and Declan has no rain jacket, we ventured out. What did he do? Duh - went right to the puddles. The sides of our street are basically one massive, continuous puddle so he ran up and down until I pulled his little butt back inside. Mainly because I was freezing ;) Sometimes mom makes the rules, dude. Not often I realize, according to you....but sometimes.

Declan gets his good looks from me - clearly.










Soaking wet, refusing the smile, and about to start screaming when I tell him we are done playing outside :) That's my boy!

He got a nice hot bath, we got back into PJ's and he took a 3 hour long afternoon nap so I think it was a successful first rainy day........

PS - tomorrow - we get a rain jacket.