C and D

C and D

Friday, March 25, 2011

For my OTHER brother :)



My little brother, Graham, just got into WAKE!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BUDDY!!!!!! So so so so so proud of you :) Grammy got this shirt for the little man when he was up on one of his visits to Wake and Declan can now finally fill it out! Clearly he loves Wake as much as his mommy!
I am so happy for you, Boo, and can't believe how smart my youngest bro is! He will never brag on himself so I will do it for him......he's had one heckuva Spring! He got into CU's business school and got a $20,000 scholarship - got into USC (South Carolina) and got an $80,000 scholarship! Got into Carolina and now just recently, got into Wake Forest - easily the best of all his options ;) I'm not biased. Never. I just can't believe how great of a position he has put himself in.....now time to choose - you will make the best decision for YOU, Boo, and I can't wait to visit you wherever you end up next year. Love you tons dude!!! My smarty pants brother.......