C and D

C and D

Friday, January 29, 2010

Spotless house and a neighbor in labor

Well I'm up again at an unGodly hour so I figured I should write a post :) Why not....

I'll post some pics when its light out but for Christmas my (Alli)'s parents got us a gift for Christmas that excited Paul to no end - a gift certificate to MOLLY MAIDS!!!!! :) Now this might not make you jump up and down but it sure did Paul :) They came yesterday and our house is IMMACULATE. They worked for 5 hours and absolutely killed it. I don't really want to shower, brush my teeth, cook, anything............I'm afraid I'll mess it all up! Truly though, thank you Hunts - the house is now REALLY ready for the boy to come and dirty up - or mommy to dirty up ;)

Totally different note - I was heading out on a walk yesterday afternoon when our next door neighbors pulled up right beside me in their car. Now - this is the neighbor who is due EXACTLY the same day as me (drs orders......Feb 8th) - however, I look inside and she's got her pillows, she's guzzling water and she looks like she's not a happy camper. Neither of them can really talk so I asked if she was in labor and they scream YES!!!!!!!!! I of course was like "oh you lucky thing" but she did not seem to think so...haha she was in a lot of pain and told me she was heading right in to ask for some drugs :) Now - will this rub off cause we live right next door to each other?????? Will our little boy be coming soon???????? Pretty please?! :) I don't know how much longer I can take this pressure on the bladder. I have A sip of water and I'm in the bathroom for the next 2 hours, every 10 or 20 minutes.............now how is a girl supposed to stay hydrated when that happens? Advice anyone?

Alrighty well I'm gonna lay down here for awhile, let's hope I'll close my eyes and not wake up for at least an hour..................................love you all!