C and D

C and D

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Total Mess!

I feel like I read somewhere about "pregnancy brain".....................but I might have made that up. Either way, I have it. Every time I go to the grocery store, I forget at least one very important item (because I didn't write it down like Paul tells me to every five seconds), forcing me to go back. I've developed dyslexia, as a good amount of the phone numbers for patients that come thru our office, I write down backwards or just plain wrong, causing my boss to call every few hours like "ummmm Alli, can you check this phone number for me please?!" I packed a nice healthy lunch on Wednesday for myself, and proceeded to walk out the door 2 minutes later without it. I then went to Whole Foods to make up for that healthy lunch I forgot at home and left my wallet there. I am a champion. Of forgetfulness :)

Complete loss of concentration and brain functioning here - its a miracle I'm able to write on this blog still!!!! Let's hope this is a temporary symptom of pregnancy and my brain comes back soon :) I would really like that......as would everyone else in my life I'm sure ;)