C and D

C and D

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I've gone to the bathroom 4 times in the last hour............

I think he dropped :)

 Do you like that my shirts no longer cover the belly? awesome.......


This also means I am officially a waddler. This past Friday night I was walking on the treadmill at the gym and it just felt FUNKY. I went to the grocery store afterwards to get our dinner (clearly forgetting something and having to go back later) and I was walking out with a few bags, waddling, and sprained my ankle in the parking lot. I heard the guy getting the carts out in the parking lot bust out laughing.........nice, guy. I'm sure it was quite a sight though so I can't really blame him but seriously, this waddling thing is a little unfortunate. This is one of the many things about pregnant women I was hoping I could avoid as I had for 38 weeks, but its just not in in the cards.

I always thought it was the big belly that caused women to waddle but let me tell you - that is FALSE. My pelvis is so sore (way more so than the past few weeks, and I thought I was sore before). A couple appts back I asked my doctor if that was normal and she said "well, I mean, you have a bowling ball just sitting on your pelvic bone so yea, I would expect you to be sore" - ok then, that bowling ball has now full on decided to hang out right in/on my pelvic bone and it is noooottttt comfortable. Thanks a lot little buddy. I love you too ;)