C and D

C and D

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sleep Deprivation........already?!?!?!

So I've (Alli) been up since 4:30am. And really, was I ever really sleeping before that?! Between the constant bathroom trips, a cold I have developed that doesn't want to leave, and the fact that no sleeping position is really THAT comfortable, I don't sleep much these days. I'm pretty sure I'll sleep more when this boys comes. We've been having chats about this actually - if this little man won't let me sleep now he's certainly going to let me sleep later, right?!?!?!?! ;) Let's see how well he listens to his mom......

On the sleeping note, I just want to publicly say how unbelievable my husband is :) I'm probably going to dedicate a whole post to him (I should dedicate 47382 but one will suffice for now until I can think more clearly) but truthfully, he is beyond anything I could ask for. I LOVE a good massage and have actually only gone to get one "real" one this whole time because Paul has been so sweet about giving me back rubs almost nightly. I think his hands are starting to get tired because yesterday he came home with some massage tools :) and last night, around 4am, without me even asking or telling him my back hurt, he just got one, turned over and started rubbing my back with this delightful little massage diddy. I think the tossing and turning every 3 minutes finally got to him ;) Either way, it was just so sweet and while pregnancy obviously takes a toll on the women, the men have to deal just as much with it and I can't thank you enough, Paul, for being patient, thoughtful, selfless and downright amazing in your support of me. I love you :)

Alrighty well we are seeing our doctor every week now so I'll post after this next one - Tuesday! Last week I was only about 1cm dilated and 70% effaced, but she said there was a definite change from the week before so let's hope that progress continues! Love to all...............