C and D

C and D

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Boy's Room!

We are alllllllready for you little man :) Here are some pics of his room. Can't believe he will actually be here, sleeping in this room in a matter of days or weeks.......so surreal.

The Hempens came over a few nights ago and brought the basinette that Bill's dad made years ago for his family. It is absolutely beautiful and so meaningful. Our boy will be somewhere around the 14th baby to sleep in this...........thank you Bill, Steph, Emma and Lucas!!! :)


The boy's room, looking in......


His little sportster crib :)


The wonderful glider that I'm sure we will live in............Boppy ready!


The bed Paul and I will probably sleep in more than we really want...........


A few baby pics of mom and dad thanks to the Yost's and Tracy!


Absolutely nothing to do with the boy's room, but my version of "nesting" has been BAKING - and my grandma makes the most ridiculous sticky buns on the planet so this morning we made them and I had to take a picture. That's what I'll blog about here....the boy, and food :) Are you hungry????