C and D

C and D

Monday, April 9, 2012

Declan these days......

Is talking up a storm!!! Oh my word. It's like we cut his hair, he became a big boy and decided to really start chatting.... And it is so flipping cool. Oh I love his voice and even though he said "stop, mama" yesterday with a bit of a 'tude, I'm so pumped for him. His latest are "I do it", "I hiding!!!", "mom, stop", "apple juice and orange juice", "mom" and "dad" - these really make him sound old because he usually said mama or dada in a baby voice but now he's full on calling for us in his big boy voice, "honey bear", banana, nutella" (notice he is not saying "broccoli please" or "mmmm green beans" - only sweet stuff/fruit for this guy!), "love you dada"...............mom, dad, Paul, what am I missing? He just popped out with these in the past few days and for a boy who literally said "ba ba ba ba" for everythinggggg for 2 years, I'm pleased :) he is getting very vocal and it is VERY cool! Decky we are sooooo proud of you honey!!!! Keep up the good work my dear!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone