C and D

C and D

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Some favorite pics.....

So a few peeps have given me crap for not posting more (not naming names missy......... ;) ) and I know I'm super behind so here's my attempt to make a dent in my blog catch up...

Red eyes.....



First family photo



Blue face - the cord was wrapped around his neck so he was blue for about a day.........



GiGi got the first big poopy blowout! Lucky her!!



First hugs



We slept like this a lot the first....oh we still sleep like that



Declan was intent on pushing Carrig. Scared the nurses half the death. And mommy.



Mushy face



Daddy and Carrig



Warm enough for some naked gardening! My favorite butt on earth



Uncle Kenan came to visit!






The first week or so he was super gassy so he loved sleeping on his belly






First outing with both boys on my own. Success!! Carrig slept the entire time and decky was surprisingly well behaved. We went to target, wal mart and then brought lunch to Paul and had our first family lunch date!




The best was he was trying to make the noise that the pump makes :) mommys big helper!!



Big wide eyed buddy!!!







Mean muggin'



Smiles!!!!!! Or half side smiles :) but at 2.5 weeks I'll take it!






Daddy's twin. There is something very very special about seeing your husband handsome face in your baby.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone