C and D

C and D

Thursday, March 22, 2012

And the day just keeps getting better.......

Well the day started off a little rough from little to no sleep thanks to the little little buddy.....I was desperately hoping for a nap (have yet to "sleep while the baby sleeps") the second go round. That idea is just Busch League of you have an older kid. So anyhow carrig finallllllly fell asleep right before I had to pick Declan up from school so of course I have to wake him and put him in his least favorite place on earth - the carseat. I cannot say how much he hates this thing ....ugh....he screams so hard that he vomitted all over himself - sweet. We got home and I was trying to nurse which really pissed Declan off so he starts slamming the door as hard as he can while giving me the big "f-u" look. I took him to timeout, didn't work. He did it again and I spanked his butt so hard my hand hurt. Hopefully he will not slam the door again.......
They both finally went down, both didn't sleep for long so i fed carrig again and got in the car figuring he would pass out and decky and I could go to the park. Sike. He yelled the whole time. The.whole.time. Ughhhhh.....
But oh well decky deserved some attention so we went to the park anyhow and I was holding c while some cute little girls were pushing d on the swing and he was having a blast. Apparently they were pushing too hard/high because he flew right off and landed smack on his face.



Blood filled mouth, nose and eye. Wonderful. Poor guy :( but he was a stud and kept playing and even had a race with a 6 and 9 year old boy. Needless to say, he did not win. But I was proud anyways :)
The day is far from over so wish me luck.
Here are the boys earlier. At least they love and are nice to each other even if they aren't nice to me....





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone