C and D

C and D

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1 month!

Carrig, my little love, you are just the sweetest, most mushy little boy on the planet. I cannot begin to count how many times per hour that I kiss your big cheeks. And you love it. You have really started smiling the past few days and every time I kiss your face you smile sooo big and your eyes light right up :)










You weighed in this am at 10lbs 7oz. Youve started sleeping much better at night and if you keep this up, daddy and I will celebrate your one month birthday by moving you out of our room - so get to stepping' buddy!!! You eat every 2.5-3 hrs during the day and have gone for as long as 8 hrs at night. You are breastfeeding but do take a bottle before bed. You loooove the boobies. Oh my word. I love that it brings you so much comfort I must say....we are pretty tight, you and me.

This has been one helluva month, dude, but your addition to our family has been nothing short of miraculous. All that has changed in one short month is wild so I can't wait to see what will happen in another. You have been the most beautiful, wonderful addition to our family, Carrig James and we love you so very much. Happy 1 month little little buddy!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone