C and D

C and D

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Another good one!

Tuesday afternoon my mom and brother, graham, came up from the beach for a quick visit! Grammy was home from college on spring break so he came up to meet his latest and greatest nephew!!!

Good morning pic:)



The night they came, my mom basically forced Paul and i out of the house and on a date which we just haaaaaated ;) it was so nice. We were only gone for about 2 hours but it was a beautiful two hours. And we came home to a sleeping decky and a peaceful happy carrig so there's not much more you can ask for!
The next day was again, wonderful. I laid in bed relaxing while my mom took care of decky early. This is probably the hardest part of my day - the mornings. I hate the mornings as much as carrig hates his carseat. It is damn near impossible to get me out of bed, especially after early morning feedings so to lay here, relax, and know Declan is being taken care of was wonderful. Maybe the best gift anyone could give me :)
Later that morning I went to lowes to stock up on garden material while mom and Grammy took care of the boys. Ps - lowes is my new favorite store. I could live in that joint. The rest of the day was filled with garden planting, mom getting carrig to sleep like a normal human bEing, trying out a new carseat situation, bubbles with decky and just overall an awesome visit with family. Thanks for coming down to visit uncle boo boo and Gigi! Love you lots and lots........chalk that up to a great day :)









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone