C and D

C and D

Friday, January 28, 2011

My little engineer

Like I said in a previous post, Declan likes anything electrical, anything where you have to take it out only to put it back in. He has, from probably the first week of life on, been a very serious, concentrated little boy when he zones in on something and this newfound love of all things technical is no different.

I went upstairs to get something this past weekend and when I came back down I couldn't find little buddy - usually if I call his name he comes trotting out of whatever spot he probably shouldn't have been in in the first place with a big smile on his face but this time he didn't - my heart started to pound I won't lie, but a couple minutes later I found this little stinker in the closet (how he opened the door I have no idea) entranced with the computer mouse. He spent 20 minutes with it. I took it away and he started balling like I  told him daddy was going to be gone for 2 months.........wait, maybe that was me.............................but seriously. He was nooooot happy with his mommy :)