C and D

C and D

Monday, January 9, 2012

THE HAIRCUT




This was my thought about the whole situation. I did NOT want to cut his hair on any level but I was bullied by both families and my husband soooooo.......... This is what happened:


He has dumb and dumber bangs!!!!! :( A few before shots that might have u made you bully me as well..... Post shower hair





Post nap hair


Sweaty sticky hair


Post haircut - Paul thinks he looks like a little Dutch girl :) which I think is hilarious. And so true.


Either way - it'll grow and I can't wait for that. I have always loved a shaggy haired boy (just ask my 16 year old self) and my son is no different. He was super hunky with the shag so we will work our way back to it. Hopefully soon......... Here's a video of the process. He did great (the lady gave him a brownie to help....) and she was awesome so it was painless... For him :)

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone