C and D

C and D

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The joys of pregnancy

i'm just gonna warn you, this is probably an inappropriate post but I want to A) remember everything about my pregnancies, even the little/gross parts and B) i'm determined to be honest about the process :) Because i really feel like women are sometimes afraid to say what they REALLY feel and what REALLY happens. So, to the 3 people that read this blog (hi mom), here ya go:

everytime I sneeze, I pee.

we were up in Charlotte this past weekend and i don't know if there was something funky in the air, if i'm allergic to my brother's dog, or maybe my friend's dogs, i have no idea....BUT something got both decky and i going badly up there, thus, i sneeze every 2 minutes. and i swear if there is an ounce of liquid in my bladder, it comes out!! ITS HORRIBLE!!!!!!! HA OH MY GOSH! poor paul last night was like what the fffffffffff.................you are an animal.

so little little buddy, i love you, but you are making it seem like mommy is not potty trained. and i'm 28 yrs old. i'm not sure if this is a function of your big brother doing a number on me on his way out into the world or what but i do NOT remember this happening last time. oh lordy pete........i still have a long way to go so lets hope i can curb the sneezing or else i'm gonna be in diapers along with my 20 month old. Life is goooooooood ;)