C and D

C and D

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The body

That's what I'm gonna call Decky from here on out :) The kid has a body on him................and he's finallyyyyyyy "thinning out" - he is certainly not thin, that's actually a funny thought. Declan, thin. HA!!!! but he's LENGTHENING and he's got thighs that are more muscular than a lot of grown men's, a little 6 pack comin' on, biceps paul lifts lots of weights to get and a booty that will bring on the laaaaadies! he is too cute. and i'm not biased. AT ALL.

i looooove a strong boy and that's we've got with this solid rock of a child.

check out mr skinny :)



Gotta get the juice!

Breaking in his new cords.....if I can't dress a girl in tutus I will dress my boy in corduroys and love every second! he looks so OLD. hurt me.

Love this face :)

And yes...........he's always eating :)