C and D

C and D

Monday, October 3, 2011

Family days....

Are so rare during season but we had a really really great one yesterday. I don't remember the last time we had Paul all to ourselves for an entire day. I really don't....... Maybe sometime in may or June :( so this was needed and decky and I both loved it.

Paul got back around midnight on Saturday and by Sunday morning he was up with Declan letting me sleep in. Here they are reading together:




We went to see a matinee Lion King in 3D and actually made it the entire time. He made it on Pauls lap, eating popcorn, for about 40 mins and then it was over. He and i climbed the stairs for the rest of the movie but at least we stayed in the theatre minus any serious meltdowns. I must say I've been dying to take him to a movie and this one was perfect and he was beyond cute sitting on Pauls lap, cuddled up with popcorn and the two of them wearing their 3d glasses :)

After that we grabbed lunch and went to the men's soccer game. It was beautiful weather so it was very nice to just sit (or run after Declan) outside. We theeen came home and all took naps :) when decky woke up we took a walk to the park and played until dinner! Paul put the boy down and I went to outback to get adult dinner and then we passed out :)

It was really, a great day. Our next one might be Christmas so I'll enjoy it while I can. Love you Paul!!