C and D

C and D

Sunday, February 6, 2011

GiGi and PopPop!

Eating breakfast with PopPop! They look like TWINS!!!!!!!!


So our trip back East wouldn't have been possible without the help of my mom and dad!!!!! Sunday night thru Tuesday night, they had little buddy so that A) Paul and I could spend some time together and B) we could really be productive and not worry about being back at the house so someone could nap................ya feel me?

I can honestly say, not once did I worry if he was eating ok or napping well or happy and playing - whatever. To be frank, I think he might have had more fun there than with me in Colorado! We now are going to have get a dog though because little buddy had SOOOO much fun with my parent's dogs. They bonded. In a serious way and I loved getting videos from my mom of the babies playing together :) Below are a couple good videos that my mom sent me!

THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!!!!! LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH - can't wait to actually get to see you guys on a regular basis - what a concept!






OH OH OH - My dad made his first bottle EVER :) My mom had to teach a class one morning so Jimbo was on baby duty :) and he did amazing...........but he had to make his first bottle among other things and I know he was super nervous. Merging companies probably seems easy to him compared to taking care of a crazy almost 1 year old. Just ask him......he'll tell ya. Proud of you daddy!