C and D

C and D

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Due date!

I don't know if its going to be like this the rest of my life but every Thursday I think about the Thursday that Declan was born..............every day around 4pm I think about the moment that he finally entered this world. Every month on the 11th, I think "oh gosh Declan's 7 months old now........" and now, on February 8th, I'm taken back to one year ago today, thinking holy smokes little buddy, you are late and I am OVERRRR this pregnancy!!!!!! We went to the doctor in the morning where she told us, "yep, nothing new, we'll plan on seeing you Thursday for the induction" - not the news I was looking for but it did give my mom, Paul and I a wonderful few days together just enjoying our time...........the last few days before Declan Brady Hogan came into our lives and changed everything forever.

February 8th was a great day. It was a day I looked forward to for 9 months straight. February 11th was even better.