C and D

C and D

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wake hoody

My youngest brother (my BABY bro!), Graham, is a senior in HS and is deep in the throws of choosing a college. Wake Forest is one of his tops and he went there a few weeks ago and came back with some goodies for Declan! Obviously I am a Wake fanatic so I put this little hoody on the boy and tried for a photo sesh. Here are some outtakes - he's beginning to revolt against the constant picture taking. This phase better pass quickly because while he might be a stubborn 10 month old, I will kick his butt in that dept - this camera ain't going anywhere buddy!!!!!!




He'll eat anywhere, we're not picky around here.

Such a polite fella with the feet crossed. Gotta teach him early!



YEAAA....get it buddy!


 Love watching him play and amuse himself. too cute!

Daddy's cereal box = goooooood toy