C and D

C and D

Friday, December 17, 2010

"DECKIE!!!"

It's pretty cute - we are one of the last ones to drop off at daycare in the morning so all the kids are there and the minute we walk in the door the other kids yell "DECKIE!!!!" - I have no idea if that's how you spell it but you get the jist.

So in any case, Declan just love his little buddies at daycare and they love him and the combo of that is SO fun for me to see. Its just so stinkin' cute to see how happy he gets when the other kiddos crowd around his carseat. He starts waving his arms and legs, practically begging me to get him out ASAP so he can play. While there are certainly (most) days I wish I could stay home with the little buddy, I think him being around another caregiver and definitely other kids has just done wonders for him. He is as happy as a clam and seeing how excited he gets/the other kids get when he goes just confirms that for us, this is the right decision.

And ps, now I'm starting to call him "Deckie" :) Tammy (daycare provider) calls him "Lil Decs" which I also love. The nicknames have begun.