C and D

C and D

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"My back hurts"

Now, usually, this is Paul's phrase and for the most part it comes after a big clean and he'll turn to me with a nice little smirk and says "man....my back is killing me" after which I always fall for it and ask why and he proceeds to say, "well umm hello, I'm carrying this family!" Oh Lord the number of times I've heard that......................

Ok but seriously, my back hurts. Declan's new favorite thing is holding on to both of my hands and walking. and walking. aaaand walking. he gets to one end of the room, turns, and goes to the other side.....and so on and so on. he is relentless. and he won't just hold on to one. has to be both.........no ifs ands or buts he's a little punk about it honestly. and my back HURTS! Dec, either grow a little or just let go of my hands and walk already :) That is all.

Love you buddy :)