C and D

C and D

Friday, December 10, 2010

Trying out some new foods

little buddy wanted my subway sandwich....so we gave him a bite - then he ate the rest of it - complete with mustard, spinach, banana peppers, tomatoes, oil and vinegar and ham...........how he liked that is beyond me but he did. 


So apparently we are supposed to let Declan start feeding himself which has me all up in a tiz because I'm already worried about him getting enough fruits and veggies as it is. When he feeds himself, I would say 99% of it ends up on the floor - he's verrrrry into throwing things or letting them go and see where they land (and then having Paul or I pick them up, put them back on his tray only to have him throw it down again) - and this clearly is not limited to simply toys. I know when I feed him what he's getting and usually that is tons of good fruits/veggies/tofu/some type of meat. But THIS - oh this is a whole different ball game.

He's also pretty funny about what he will feed himself. He looks at it and if it doesn't look like a chip or bagel or some type of carb, he won't even try it. Squash? Forget about it - he loooooves it mashed up in a bowl when mommy's feeding it to him with a spoon but feed myself? I don't think so. The fight begins.

Oh yea buddy, hilaaaarious!




Oh you're surprised???? I'm not picking it up for ya stinker!









Loving the face! Strawberry anyone? A little sour I think!




Seriously mom?

AAAAND there we go!

Yep - no more spoon bud!


Channelling Gammy - attemping to read his own palm...........

 PHEW I'M POOPED!