C and D

C and D

Monday, July 9, 2012

This guy:








Weighed in at 16lbs 11oz today but he had a full pee diaper and a onesie on so my guess is he's a good 16lbs 4oz, somewhere around there. The nurse, who was not bright, also measured his head and length but she was so off I cannot even report results. I've measured him a lot and he is a little over 25in but his head I have no clue. Hopefully bigger than at 2 mos????
Here you are before your appt, little buddy:



You did not look like that leaving, thank you vaccinations.

Luckily though, your big bro was there to hold your hand and tell you, "eets otay, tarrig" :) he also tried to give you his blue "ya ya pop" to make you feel better but luckily mommy ran interference on that move.

Love you so much, you big 4 month old. Slow it down please.....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone