C and D

C and D

Thursday, June 21, 2012

You're gonna miss this......

You're gonna miss this



You're gonna want this back



You're gonna wish these days



hadn't gone by so fast



These are the good times



So take a good look around



You may not know it now



But you're gonna miss this........




That song gets me every time. As hard as these days are and the boys are each in a different funky stage, oh how I'm going to miss it.
These are the simple days, I know, and I'm trying my damnedest to really treasure each for what it is. Every single day Declan comes running to me with open arms yelling "mommmmyyyyy". Every single day carrig cuddles and loves on me like you wouldn't believe. Every day the two of them smile at each other and you can tell its already a bond that neither Paul nor I will have with them. They are brothers and thats so special. Every day I witness every second of their lives and i know how lucky I am to get to stay home because soon enough they will be out in the world, too cool for mom, hangin with their friends and I'll be longing for the days that carrig laid in my lap and smiled at me for an hour straight,
or the days when Declan refuses to leave my side and willingly gives me humongous hugs and kisses.
Oh, I'll miss them. Tearing up thinking about it......

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone