C and D

C and D

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Little little buddy........

Just a quick post to tell you how much daddy and I love you. I'm sitting here reading a book with my shirt pulled up and every few minutes I see, out of the corner of me eye, your crazy man legs kicking the crap out of me :) and it is so so awesome. Last night daddy and I watched you for five minutes straight. You are crazy dude. Crazier than your big brother was. You are seriously a wild man but I cannot express the joy it brings me watching you (my stomach) jump and contort itself. Just a few minutes ago you did a nice roundhouse kick and I literally watched your foot go from one side of my belly to the other. There is not much cooler than that sweet boy. I absolutely cannot wait to hold you in my arms.......you are so close right now. So close, but so far. Keep cooking but know that we love you so and can't wait to meet you.......and hopefully you will be a little more calm on the outside than you are on the inside :) but if you aren't...............well I'm well versed in that dept thanks to your big bro, Declan. Love you both. So much.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone