C and D

C and D

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thompson Farm!

So there is this AWESOME farm that Decky and I went to over the summer to get veggies and I met the owner and he kinda gave me a tour and told me about all their fall festivities. Which.........for about 3 months I was excited for an we JUST got over there on Sunday. Finally. One day before October was over. One day before Halloween. Cutting it close there, Hogans......

In any case, it lived up to what I was imagining. They had a very cool corn maze, tons and tons of farm equipment turned toys for little kids, a tractor ride that led you right up to the cows/goats/pigs so you got to feed them out of your hand, and a nice little pumpkin patch where we picked two babies for our two babies :) I have 60 some odd pics from the farm but here are a few:






and this I just thought was hilarious. they had a tic tac toe board set up and the "o"'s were old toilet seats........delightful.

Great little afternoon and we will for sure be back. They do a CSA that I already told Paul we're buying into next year which I can't wait for! The people that run this farm are extremely nice, super knowledgable, very professional and whenever we can support local businesses like this one we will. GO LOCAL. Boom.